Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
We're a startup, can you help?
Of course, we can. That’s why we exist in the first place. We’d love to support startups right from the idea, however at the moment we’re not set up to do so. Currently, we can only work with startups who already have two core things in place;
- A brand and identity – this is what branding agencies do, and since we are not one of them, we will struggle to give your startup an effective identity.
- A product-market fit – without this, no digital marketing firm can perform miracles and produce a decent return on investment.
What are your fees?
Our current service day rate is Ksh.$$$ VAT exclusive where applicable, we can also send invoices in USD if you are not based in Kenya.
We work with clients on a retainer basis, which means we commit to a set number of days of work each month on their behalf.
My question has not been addressed. What do I do?
Write us a message and we will get back to you as soon.
What can you do for us?
We offer a wide range of services, and for us to better serve you, we’d ideally like to know;
- What are your aims? E.g. to drive sales or qualified leads, and do you have a target cost per acquisition?
- What’s your timeframe? Are you looking to invest in future growth or need an immediate turnaround?
- What is your budget? Have you decided how much you’re willing to invest or would you like recommendations?
- What is your current digital marketing setup? How established are the business and current processes?
If you decide to get in contact, the more info you can provide on these points can help us assess what’s best for your growth.
Can you share your packages?
All our client service packages are completely custom to each individual client, so this is not something we’re able to provide. Our daily rate can act as a base to guide you.